Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties Recipe
Whether grilled or broiled, these juicy, flavorful burgers flecked with spinach and cheese were always a yummy summertime favorite with Jan Komarek from Friendswood, Texas. With or without a bun, they’re sure to bring raves!
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, mushrooms and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eight patties. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p55
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Sandwiches >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >