I make this recipe year-round but especially enjoy it with fresh spinach from our garden.—Betty Breeden, Elko, Nevada
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Frittata in Country Woman March/April 1997, p35
Reviews for Spinach Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2013
"It was easy to do. I used fresh spinach and I sauteed the spinach, onions, and the mushrooms before adding the remaining ingredients. I thought it needed some tomato so I served the frittata with salsa."