I make this recipe year-round but especially enjoy it with fresh spinach from our garden.—Betty Breeden, Elko, Nevada
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Frittata in Country Woman March/April 1997, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spinach Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2013
"It was easy to do. I used fresh spinach and I sauteed the spinach, onions, and the mushrooms before adding the remaining ingredients. I thought it needed some tomato so I served the frittata with salsa."