Spinach Floret Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the first nine ingredients; add bacon if desired. In a blender, add the dressing ingredients; cover and process until combined. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 305 calories, 24 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Floret Salad
"Absolutely LOVE this recipe. Make it all the time for gatherings and get asked for the recipe all the time too! People who won't touch spinach have tried it and can't believe how good it is. The dressing is actually light and not heavy tasting at all. This one's a keeper."