Helen Lamb of Seymour, Missouri relates, "A light sweet dressing gives this colorful salad a 'can't resist' flavor. Everyone in my family enjoys it - even those who say they aren't usually fans of spinach."
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large salad bowl, toss the first nine ingredients; add bacon if desired. In a blender, add the dressing ingredients; cover and process until combined. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Floret Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p18
Reviews for Spinach Floret Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review