- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs; reserving 1 tablespoon egg and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, garlic, pepper and remaining eggs.
- Unroll pizza dough; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 3-in. squares. Top each square with about 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Fold into a triangle and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top; brush with reserved egg.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Feta Turnovers in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p53
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Feta Turnovers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2010
This recipe was just ok; edible, but bland.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >