- Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffed, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garlic and garlic salt. Top with the spinach, onion,
- mushrooms, cheeses and basil. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or
- until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes
- before slicing. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 287 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 401 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.