Spinach Feta Croissants Recipe
I had this delicious sandwich in a local cafe and added my own twist to spruce it up. It would be lovely for a shower, a picnic or special occasion. I often use mini croissants for pretty smaller-sized servings.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 6 croissants, split
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Brush salad dressing over the cut sides of croissants. On the bottom halves, layer the spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese; replace tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 363 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 959 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Feta Croissants
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC