Spinach Feta Croissants for 2
“I had this lovely sandwich at a local cafe and added my own twist to spruce it up,” says Dolores Brigham of Inglewood, California. “Sometimes I use mini croissants for pretty, smaller-sized servings.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 croissants, split
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Brush salad dressing over the cut sides of croissants. On the bottom
- halves, layer the spinach, tomato and feta cheese; replace tops.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 302 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.