My husband is Greek, therefore this is a great compliment to his heritage. We often serve them with a tomato and cucumber salad.—Suzanne Kern, Louisville, Kentucky
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 4-in. patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Feta Burgers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p222
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Feta Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2013
"My hubby and I enjoy these burgers in the summer. Delicious burger!"