VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 croissants, split
- 2 cups prepared hollandaise sauce
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, spinach and onion in oil until tender. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in cheese.
- Toast croissant halves under broiler until golden brown. Top with egg mixture and hollandaise sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Egg Croissants in Country Extra May 2002, p49
Reviews forSpinach Egg Croissants
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2011