This special breakfast entree is a real treat on weekends when I have time to enjoy a relaxing meal.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 croissants, split
- 2 cups prepared hollandaise sauce
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, spinach and onion in oil until tender. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in cheese.
- Toast croissant halves under broiler until golden brown. Top with egg mixture and hollandaise sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Egg Croissants in Country Extra May 2002, p49
Reviews for Spinach Egg Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2011