Spinach Egg Bake Recipe
- 4 bunches green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound fresh spinach, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter for 2 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and parsley; saute 3 minutes longer or until heated through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt until smooth. Stir in the spinach mixture and cheddar cheese. Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Yield: 15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spinach Egg Bake(6)
Sort By :
I love that this recipe is so healthy, easy to make, and tastes great, too! My family wasted no time in enjoying almost the whole dish in one sitting!
I actually waited to top the egg bake with Parmesan until just minutes before it was finished baking through, and it turned out great!
This recipe not only tastes good fresh, but the leftovers taste great for breakfast the next morning!
This is one of my "go-to" recipes for our weekly Sunday brunch! I like to bake this in a 13x9-inch pan for thicker slices.
This gets rave reviews whenever I serve it.
Instead of whole eggs, I used the egg whites and I also used skim milk. This recipe turned out great! I will definitely make it again!:D
I cut the recipe in half....and added a few slices of cooked bacon (crumbled) for a quick brunch; my boys enjoyed it and I liked that it uses fresh spinach and not frozen! It was easy and went great with fresh fruit and muffins.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >