- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tubes (one 6 ounces, one 12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Marinara sauce, warmed, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic and pepper until blended. Stir in spinach, cheeses and mayonnaise.
- Separate biscuit dough. Using a serrated knife, cut each biscuit horizontally in half. Wrap each half around 1 tablespoon spinach mixture, pinching to seal and forming a ball.
- Layer in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Dip Pull-Aparts
Sort By :
These pull-aparts take some time to make, but they're certainly worth it. I pared down the recipe by using only the large tube of biscuits and baking them in an 8x8 square cake pan. I also added crumbled feta to the filling. Will definitely make again.
I love the presentation of this especially with a bowl of dipping sauce set in the center of the ring. The filling tasted a little flat to me. I think the next time I make this I'll add some pesto or chopped onion.
These took quite a while to make and bake. They were pretty tasty. My son especially liked them. I also had a lot of the filling mixture left over so I used that on crackers.
These took quite a while to make and bake. They were pretty tasty. My son especially liked them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >