Spinach Date Salad
This simple refreshing salad suggests spring. The chopped dates complement the other ingredients, and slivered almonds give it a nice crunch.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- Raspberry or red wine vinaigrette
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, dates and almonds.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.