Spinach Date Salad Recipe
This simple refreshing salad suggests spring. The chopped dates complement the other ingredients, and slivered almonds give it a nice crunch.
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- Raspberry or red wine vinaigrette
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, dates and almonds. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Date Salad in Reminisce May/June 2004, p48
Reviews for Spinach Date Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review