Spinach Crumb Casserole Recipe
"Even people who say they don't like spinach ask for the recipe for this cheesy vegetable bake," says Dorothy Tobison of Coleman, Wisconsin. And at 39¢ a serving, the savory side dish is as inexpensive as it is popular.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, milk, cheese, onion and salt. Pour into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 188 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 666mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Spinach Crumb Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC