- spinach and parsley; stir in 1/2 cup sauce. Spoon 1/4 cup down the
- center of each chicken breast half. Roll up; secure with toothpicks.
- Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top
- with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is no
- longer pink. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5
- minutes or until lightly browned. Discard toothpicks. Serve with
- rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 521 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 1,074 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 56 g protein.