Spinach-Corn Bread Bites Recipe
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, salad dressing and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the spinach, cheddar cheese and onion.
- 2. Fill greased miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 muffin equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Reviews for Spinach-Corn Bread Bites
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.