- batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom
- evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, bring vegetables and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, evaporated milk, salt and
- pepper until smooth; stir into vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to low. Add
- cheese and sherry; stir until cheese is melted. Remove from the
- Combine the spinach, chicken and 1 cup sauce; spread 1/4 cupful down
- the center of each crepe. Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over crepes. Cover and bake
- at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 278 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.