- over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then fold
- triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like a
- flag, until you come to the end of the strip.
- Spritz end of dough with spray and press onto triangle to seal. Turn
- triangle and spritz top with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining
- phyllo and filling.
- Place triangles on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 30 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now