Spinach Cheese Pinwheels Recipe
Crescent roll dough hurries along these pretty pinwheels from Diane Robbins of McCleary, Washington. You can prepare a plate of them in about half an hour, then serve them as appetizers or to round out a meal.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges; top with ham and spinach.
- 2. Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- 3. Place the slices cut side down on a greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Spinach Cheese Pinwheels
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC