“I’ve had many compliments on this creamy, cheesy dip recipe and have given it out to a number of friends.” Christine Cragan — Salem, Massachusetts
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Spinach Cheese Dip in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review