- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Cheese Dip
Sort By :
Heavenly. I have gone back to this time and again as delicious and so easy!
This was pretty good and VERY easy. To make even easier to mix together I used spreadable cream cheese. It doesn't look uber appetizing but does taste great. I have tried with the cheese blend in the recipe and also just with cheddar cheese and I think either way works fine.
This was a hit when I served it. Instead of tortilla chips I used pita chips. They held up well and added just the right crunch.
This dip is delicious.Once it cooled a little I sprinkled the top with fresh Roma tomatoes and green onions.Everyone loved it.
Quick, easy and a recipe I'll make again. I will probably put in a little less spinach next time, but that is just a personal taste.