Spinach Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Cheese Dip
"Very good and very easy. Like the idea of adding chopped tomatos & green onions after slightly cooled."
"Heavenly. I have gone back to this time and again as delicious and so easy!"
"This was pretty good and VERY easy. To make even easier to mix together I used spreadable cream cheese. It doesn't look uber appetizing but does taste great. I have tried with the cheese blend in the recipe and also just with cheddar cheese and I think either way works fine."
"This was a hit when I served it. Instead of tortilla chips I used pita chips. They held up well and added just the right crunch."
"This dip is delicious.Once it cooled a little I sprinkled the top with fresh Roma tomatoes and green onions.Everyone loved it."
"Always a hit at the office - never any to take home!"
"Our family loved it!"
"This was good and I would make again because of the simple ingredients although I think I just prefer more traditional spinach dips with artichokes..."
"This is so easy & simple...yet amazing! We even used fat-free cream cheese and it tasted fine, plus we served it with blue corn tortilla chips, making it even healthier! Soooo good!~ Theresa"
"This is very tasty and very easy."
"OMG! This was a huge hit at a cookout I went to yesterday. Everyone was scooping it up as fast as they could. It went like hot cakes. I loved the mixture of flavors this dish offered. Everyone should give it a try. I need to give this recipe out because everyone was asking for it. Will definitely go into my recipe rotation."
"Delicious, easy & a crowd pleaser."