- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forSpinach Cheese Dip
"Very good and very easy. Like the idea of adding chopped tomatos & green onions after slightly cooled."
"Heavenly. I have gone back to this time and again as delicious and so easy!"
"This was pretty good and VERY easy. To make even easier to mix together I used spreadable cream cheese. It doesn't look uber appetizing but does taste great. I have tried with the cheese blend in the recipe and also just with cheddar cheese and I think either way works fine."
"This was a hit when I served it. Instead of tortilla chips I used pita chips. They held up well and added just the right crunch."
"This dip is delicious.Once it cooled a little I sprinkled the top with fresh Roma tomatoes and green onions.Everyone loved it."
"Always a hit at the office - never any to take home!"
"Our family loved it!"
"This was good and I would make again because of the simple ingredients although I think I just prefer more traditional spinach dips with artichokes..."
"This is so easy & simple...yet amazing! We even used fat-free cream cheese and it tasted fine, plus we served it with blue corn tortilla chips, making it even healthier! Soooo good!~ Theresa"