My idea for mini stuffed rolls came to mind on the day of a holiday gathering. The little golden bites were so popular at the party, they've been on my seasonal menu ever since!—Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup spreadable spinach and artichoke cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Cut into 16 rectangles. Place 2 teaspoons spinach mixture in center of each rectangle. Bring edges of dough over filling, pinching seams to seal; shape into a ball.
- Place on greased baking sheets, seam side down. Brush with egg; sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Spinach-Cheddar Crescent Bites in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Spinach-Cheddar Crescent Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review