Spinach Cheddar Bake Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and undrained
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 6 crackers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, saltines, egg, onion powder and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 313 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 166mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Spinach Cheddar Bake
"My husband and I both love spinach, but this spinach recipe was horrible. I hate to say that, but we couldn't even swallow the one and only bite we took. It had absolutely no flavor. I followed the recipe exactly as stated, so I know it wasn't something I did."
"I loved this recipe! It was so good I didn't want to stop eating it. It was so easy to make and oh so good. Thank you for the recipe."