Spinach is one of my favorite foods, so I make this easy recipe often, using frozen or canned spinach. -Julie Dixon, Hazelwood, Missouri
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and undrained
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 6 crackers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, saltines, egg, onion powder and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Cheddar Bake in Reminisce November/December 2002, p50
Reviews for Spinach Cheddar Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review