Spinach Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Cauliflower, mandarin oranges, green pepper and radishes flavorfully dress up plain fresh spinach in this quick-and-easy salad.—Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour milk in a small bowl; gradually whisk in orange juice concentrate. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 63 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Cauliflower Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC