Spinach Catfish Skillet Recipe
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 catfish fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a large skillet, stir-fry carrots in oil for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add onion; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add catfish; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add spinach. Sprinkle with vinegar and sugar.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with pan juices. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Catfish Skillet(2)
Sort By :
This was very good. Because I don't like cooked carrots, I didn't have any but I can only imagine they would be an appetizing addition for someone who did like them. Very easy.
This recipe has become one of my staples. Who would have thought--especially in the South--carrots, spinach and catfish would combine for such an absolutely delicious dish? Almost as appetizing as sliced bread!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Catfish >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >