- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, vinegar and nutmeg. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a blender, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, biscuit mix and butter; cover and process until smooth. Pour over spinach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Arrange tomato slices over the top; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Brunch Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p148
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spinach Brunch Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >