Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe
With its fresh, crisp blend of fruit-and-veggie flavors, this pretty salad from our Test Kitchen is perfect for any springtime dinner or luncheon.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, yellow pepper and apricots.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC