- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, yellow pepper and apricots.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"In my opinion the amounts are off in this recipe, especially if you use the photo as a guide which shows a fair amount of pasta with the spinach. One cup of uncooked pasta is way too little and 10 oz. of fresh baby spinach is way too much. I used a 5 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach and even that was too much spinach when compared to the pasta. The pasta, apricots and yellow pepper were overwhelmed by the spinach. I will adjust the amounts and give it one more try."
"Quick to make, healthy salad that works well for lunches or potlucks. I added just slightly more than the recommended pasta and apricots."