- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, yellow pepper and apricots.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p10
Reviews for Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2010
"Quick to make, healthy salad that works well for lunches or potlucks. I added just slightly more than the recommended pasta and apricots."