- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Press and flatten biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well. Stir in the cheeses, garlic powder, salt, pepper and beef mixture; mix well. Spoon into prepared crust. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake
Sort By :
"I have a very picky daughter...as I was making it she kept saying ewwwww...but once she took a bite she couldn't stop..she looooooved it."
"My "I don't like eating greens" crowd LOVED it! It will be a regular on our table."
"I made this with a small change, I used 1/2 beef 1/2 sausage to give it a little extra flavor and it was great!"
"I probably should have given this five stars as it has turned out to be one of our favorite new dishes. It never lasts long but if you have a serving left over it reheats well in the microwave. DELICIOUS."
"Really this is a 4 1/2 star recipe. It is so yummy - a great combination of flavors and very easy to make."