Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake Recipe
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Press and flatten biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well. Stir in the cheeses, garlic powder, salt, pepper and beef mixture; mix well. Spoon into prepared crust. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Beef Biscuit Bake(5)
Sort By :
I have a very picky daughter...as I was making it she kept saying ewwwww...but once she took a bite she couldn't stop..she looooooved it.
My "I don't like eating greens" crowd LOVED it! It will be a regular on our table.
I made this with a small change, I used 1/2 beef 1/2 sausage to give it a little extra flavor and it was great!
I probably should have given this five stars as it has turned out to be one of our favorite new dishes. It never lasts long but if you have a serving left over it reheats well in the microwave. DELICIOUS.
Really this is a 4 1/2 star recipe. It is so yummy - a great combination of flavors and very easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >