Spinach Beef Bake Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add mushroom, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Add spinach, soup, sour cream and rice; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until the rice is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Beef Bake(4)
Sort By :
Dee-lish. My husband just said... "I could eat that whole pot". I substituted also, I had some left over cooked white rice. I think next time I make this I may try swiss cheese... Yum.
I substituted cream cheese for the sour cream (as I had no sour cream). And it was wonderful!!
I made this last night. My husband said it could be a picture in a magazine. He loved it. He said to put it on the requested recipes list.
This is just like a recipe I have called "Spinach Fandango" a family favorite. I have substituted sausage and it turns out great. Thank you for including this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >