Spinach Bean Salad with Maple Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- For dressing, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. Place beans in another microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, onions, red pepper, bacon and beans. Microwave the dressing, uncovered, for 30-60 seconds or until heated through. Whisk until smooth; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 11 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Bean Salad with Maple Dressing
Sort By :
I used turkey bacon, and this was fantastic! My kids even gobbled it up.
didn't warm it, thought we'd like it better chilled and didn't have that type of white beans but substituted garbanzos and it was great!
So yummy! The dressing is just the right mix of sweet and tangy.
Really good while it's warm. Not as good cold the next day.
I am diabetic so I used sugar-free maple flavored syrup for this recipe and it tasted wonderful. A nice sweet-tangy flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >