Spinach Balls Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Balls can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight before baking. Yield: about 4 dozen.
3 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Spinach Balls
"Was very easy to make and I got a lot of compliments on these! I saw the comments from people wishing they had more flavor so I added a little extra parmesan."
"These were pretty good. I would have liked a little more flavor. I used freshly grated parmesan, so maybe some additional spice or hot sauce?"
"I made this twice, the first time I did it exact. The second time I added chopped shrimp and bacon....it was delicious cant wait to make them again.."
"what kind of "dipping sauce" would you serve with these?"
"COULD USE A LITTLE MORE SPICE--NICE ON A TOOTHPICK TO SERVE"
"Easy and tasty. Might add shredded cheddar to try next time"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.