This deep-dish pizza is one that will dazzle weekend guests! The bacon, eggs, cheese and spinach are sure to fill you up to start the day right.—Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
- 1-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked, crumbled and divided
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and water to form a soft dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 8-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven. Reduce heat to 375°.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in spinach, cheddar, green onions and half the bacon. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Bacon Brunch Pizza in Weekend Cooking 2011, p21
Reviews for Spinach Bacon Brunch Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review