Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
These are sure to be a delicious addition to any buffet table. They are so wonderful and will impress everyone at how fancy they are.Amy Gaisford, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 78 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and garlic salt.
- Cut a thin slice off the top and bottom of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Fill each tomato with about 2 teaspoons filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chilled or place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until warmed. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes in Taste of Home Appetizers for Every Occasion 2008 2008, p25
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >