Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 30 to 35 large fresh mushrooms
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- 2. Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use). Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 16-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 30-35 appetizers.
1 mushroom equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.