- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 30 to 35 large fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use). Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 16-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 30-35 appetizers.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Excellent recipe! I've made these twice, sort of, and both times were loved by all. The second time I made only the inside and served with red hot blue chips. Great both ways!"
"These were easy to prepare and tasty."
"I made these a couple years ago for New Years and everyone loved them, definitely making these for every holiday"
"I love stuffed mushrooms, and I love the combining of stuffed mushrooms with spinach/artichoke dip. A match made in heaven as far as I am concerned! I've made stuffed mushrooms many ways over many years, but this is by far the best recipe I have seen for them!"
"I have made this three times already and every time people are blown away. One lady even made the comment that it was the best thing she ever tasted (haha she was hungry but it shows that these are good). Everyone asks for the recipe!! This is easy and it is my go to item for pot-lucks"