Guests will think you fussed over these rich, creamy stuffed mushrooms, but they go together so easily! The flavorful artichoke filling makes this party appetizer something special. —Amy Gaisford, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 30 to 35 large fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use). Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 16-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 30-35 appetizers.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review