Spinach Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Add the lemon juice, seasoning blend and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until mixture bubbles around the edges. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 49 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke Spread
"This was very tasty. Enjoyed by many guest at a recent gathering."