"This baked spinach and artichoke blend makes a great appetizer for any occasion," remarks Nancy Farmer of Jordan, Arkansas. Serve it warm from the oven with reduced-fat crackers.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Add the lemon juice, seasoning blend and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until mixture bubbles around the edges. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke Spread in Quick Cooking December 2000, p15
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2013
"This was very tasty. Enjoyed by many guest at a recent gathering."