"This baked spinach and artichoke blend makes a great appetizer for any occasion," remarks Nancy Farmer of Jordan, Arkansas. Serve it warm from the oven with reduced-fat crackers.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Add the lemon juice, seasoning blend and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until mixture bubbles around the edges. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke Spread in Quick Cooking December 2000, p15
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2013
"This was very tasty. Enjoyed by many guest at a recent gathering."