Spinach Artichoke Dip
This rich and creamy dip is perfect for special occasions. It tastes especially good when served warm with crackers. The red onion adds flavor and color. —Jan Haberstich, Waterloo, Iowa
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or breads
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve
- with crackers or breads. Yield: 3 cups.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.