- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces Tuscan Garden Artichoke Quarters in Water, drained
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Reggano Parmesan Cheese
- 4 French rolls or 2 French bread baguettes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add yogurt, continue mixing until smooth. Reserve.
- Place spinach and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Allow to sit 1 minute, then drain, squeezing spinach to remove excess water. Allow to cool.
- Chop spinach and artichokes. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, 1/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cut the French bread in half. Slightly hollow each half by removing some of the bread from the middle. Fill with the spinach artichoke mixture and level the filling. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Place the filled loaves on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the filling is bubbly and the cheese on top is browned slightly. Allow to cool for several minutes before slicing and serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Artichoke Bread
Sort By :
This is a great app! We are HUGE fans of the classic dip and this makes serving it at a party super easy! It doesn't take too long to make but makes people think you've go on out your way. LOVE it!
This is an amazing appetizer!! Just made it for Christmas Eve, everyone loved it! I would suggest to bake a little longer. We broiled to finish off bubbly and golden brown! Allow to cool to 5-7 minutes. In the hustle and bustle of the holiday, my magazine with recipe was lost. I knew it was a keeper so I googled and found it!!!! Try it!! also I used French bread made a lot!!