Spinach and Rice Alfredo Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in cream and cheese; cook for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Add spinach, salt and white pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Stir in rice. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 515 calories, 37g fat (23g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Spinach and Rice Alfredo
"Two thumbs up! I used a Uncle Bens pouch that cooks the rice in the microwave in a minute and it's the perfect amount of rice. Really quick recipe."
"Rice in an Italian dish seems a little odd, but this was really good and very quick and easy to make."