Spinach and Rice Alfredo Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in cream and cheese; cook for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Add spinach, salt and white pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Stir in rice. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 515 calories, 37g fat (23g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Spinach and Rice Alfredo
"Loved the flavors and how quick this came together. After adding 1 1/2 cups of rice, I thought it was a bit soupy, so I added about another cup of rice. It made enough for 4."
"Two thumbs up! I used a Uncle Bens pouch that cooks the rice in the microwave in a minute and it's the perfect amount of rice. Really quick recipe."
"Rice in an Italian dish seems a little odd, but this was really good and very quick and easy to make."