Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole Recipe
This is one of my favorite potato dishes. I first had it at a church potluck, and I couldn't believe there was spinach in it - I usually don't care for spinach!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1. In a large bowl, whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and continue to beat until well mixed. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Casserole can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, then baked just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 487 calories, 27 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 848 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC