Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole Recipe
This is one of my favorite potato dishes. I first had it at a church potluck, and I couldn't believe there was spinach in it - I usually don't care for spinach!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- In a large bowl, whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and continue to beat until well mixed. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Casserole can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, then baked just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole in Country Extra July 1991, p49
Reviews for Spinach and Herb Potato Casserole(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2008
I took this casserole to a family gathering and was asked over and over: What's in this? As tasty as it is pretty, this is a dandy way to get your family to eat spinach.